воскресенье, 8 апреля 2012 г.

Questions & answers

1. Honestly speaking, I can hardly imagine how allowing cameras inside the Supreme Court might influence news coverage. But still, I'd prefer cameras to be forbidden there. The progress is driving forward at a breathtaking pace, there are few tradinions left, and, I think, they should be treated with deeper respect than ever before. Moreover, drawings are much more amusing, than formal pictures.
2. To my great emberassment, I can't make up the answer to this question (and doubt I would be able to do it even if it were a question of our country. I'm absolutely helpless in everything dealing with domestic politics). I can only agree with the judges who think it would be better to discuss the issue later. Two years is a long period, there certainly are some urgent matters.
3. This crowd waiting for Pope Benedict XVI in Mexico impressed me very much. I know that many Mexicans are strong Catholics, but I've never seen how passionate they are. Although Pope's sermon was not very original (for South-American countries have been struggling with grug trafficking for many decades and no end to it is seen), it's vitally important for people to see the symbol they believe in. 
4. I usually memoraze new words like this: read them aloud five times, then try to write them down from memory. Then check them and correct mistakes, and then try to write them down again in some hours. If the words still slip my mind, I repeted the operation the next day, and, finally, I repeat it in three days time, thus the words usually take roots and remain in my memory forever. One of the most useful tips I've heard of is learning poetry by heart, especially poetry in an unknown language. It really helps to make memory reliable as a clock.  

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий